January 13, 2013

Lego Friends Birthday Party!!!

Yesterday, we were able to celebrate my daughter's 9th birthday party and we survived the sleepover of 6 girls.  So, it's a win win for all of us :)
 
My daughter decided on a Lego Friends Themed Party.  I made a few different sweets.  The cake, the cookies, the truffles, and the chocolates.  If you didn't get a chance to read it, click here for the post on creating Lego Friends Chocolates.
 
Here is what we came up with for decorations and goodies...
 
 
 
 A little girly time!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I decided to utilize the lego friends things that she had as decoration.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My sister and I worked on putting this banner together with the Lego friends butterflies.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lego Friends Cookies
 
They were shiny because they weren't finished drying yet.
 
 
 
Oreo Truffle Legos (Click Here for the Tutorial).
 
 
 
 
The cake was a very last minute job, that I was still putting together when the kids got here, so please forgive the roughness of it. 
 
And finally the goody bags...
 
 
 
Check back tomorrow with a "How To" on putting the bags together and all the little Lego Friends Goodies we purchased to go in them.  
 
Also, I have a living room install coming up at the end of the week, so I will be sharing a post this week on what I have purchased for the room and what I hope to accomplish.  Don't miss it!


For information on my on-line design services, please click here.
For on-site design services {Virginia}, please email seasideinteriors01@gmail.com for pricing and availability.
Seaside Interiors


Linked To:
 
 
 
 
DIY Show Off

 
 
Boogieboard Cottage

2 comments:

  1. Very nice party!!! I will be back for the tutorials.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, the tutorial is up for the Lego Oreo Truffles.

    ReplyDelete